Saturday 22 August 2015

Most Inspirational Quotes...


I am an avid reader and that is my core inspiration behind writing. And while reading i come across some marvelous quotes that might be constructed in simple words but hold great meaning.
No doubt we’ve all experienced that moment while reading a book when we stumble across a line and are suddenly struck by the sheer genius of it, reading and re-reading the line as we let it sink in and find that the words echo in our minds for days afterwards.
That said, here are nine of the most awe-inspiring and memorable lines in fiction…
  


1.    “And In That Moment, I Swear We Were Infinite”
The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
This memorable quote can be found in a sweet and valued coming of age novel. While the book is littered with memorable quotes, this one stands out above all and makes all of its readers stop for a moment and wonder if they’ve had but a single moment when they’ve felt this way, or if them ever will.



2.      "A lot of people lack that gift; knowing when the f*ck off" -
This line hails from a current novel  GONE GIRL  by Gillian Flynn . I feel that all the time .


3.    "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
The alchemist- Paulo Cohelo
It’s the original version of famous Om shanti om movie dialogue said by SRK. Do you remember it now?

4.      I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
an honest portrayal of what life is life living as a teenage cancer patient. Despite the books heartbreaking nature, the young protagonist finds hope and love even in her bleakest hour, spinning us this memorable line as she does.

5.      The marks humans leave are too often scars.” — The Fault In Our Stars
There are so many inspiring quotes in this novel, I can’t help but repeat.


6.    In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death.
Diary of Anny Frank – Anny Frank
Despite her age and situations though here mere diary She indeed left a big impact on readers even after so many years. This quote challenges my perception of how I see other people.


7.    I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”
The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks
This line from the novels hero is truly awe-inspiring and makes its reader sit back and wonder about their own life, their own accomplishments, and their own love story.

8.      My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.”
As the Elizabethan king of romance, Shakespeare knew how to light a fire. In these lines, he describes a love so overwhelming that he cannot see anything beyond it.


9.      I’ve learned that home isn’t a place, it’s a feeling.”
Love, Rosie― Cecelia Ahern
No explanation required.

the most passionate lines are often found between the pages of great books.
If you have such quotes , share with me. I’ll be glad to publish it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment